X-Buggy - Mobile X-Ray
The pursuit of portability and comfort during use. That's the idea behind its shell-like construction.
Avoid the cost of providing separate imaging equipment for daily and emergency use. The value for money is undeniable.
- Size, weight, considering frequency to the maximum, equipped with a high-power X-ray tube of 5.6Kw
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- For dose reduction. Equipped with high-precision dedicated inverter circuitry.
- Ultra-lightweight at about 100kg even with battery and an easy to hold handle.
- Just the right size for the hospital ward, operating room, or long-term care facility.
- Caster height of just 13.2cm. Leaves plenty of room to maneuver even at a small bedside.
- Anatomically programmed radiography (APR). Eight preprogrammed settings.
- Digital display + dial commands enable intuitive, fast oepration.
- Maximum height 1,678. Guarantees a sufficient SID not only for typical beds but for conference room tables used as beds in an emergency.
- Positioning is easy. The height adjustment of the arm never deviate from the aims area of the body. Moreoever, by changing the site of shooting, shooting distance does not change.
- Equipped with redundant power supply.
- Capture images from AC (outlet) regardless of remaining battery life.
Examples of use
Flexible image capture in conjunction with satellites
Disaster sites, first aid facilities, etc.
In long-term care facilities or hospital wards
In operating rooms
On-board auxiliary costers
Carry back for (FPD and CR)
Factory options (please consult when ordering)
Redundant power supply
Generator: Inverter control system
Generator output: 5.6kw
Maximum tube voltage: 1110kV
Maximum tube current: 120mA
mAs: 0.3 to 100 mAs (35 steps)
APR: 9 preprogrammed settings
X-ray tube: focal spot size: 1.5mm, stationary anode
Weight: Approx. 80kg (including redundant power supply: approx. 100kg)